- Download Pixel Glory for Windows - coming soon!
When downloading "Pixel Glory" your browser may want you to confirm this. It is because the file isn't downloaded frequently. Please ignore it and continue the download.
When installing "Pixel Glory", your Operating System may also be skeptical because I haven't signed the executable. Please ignore this, too. Operating Systems are trying to be safe!
Finally, when you run "Pixel Glory", your Operating System may warn you that the program is connecting to the network. I need this permission so that players can connect via a web browser. Thanks!
When the game starts, it will be in "Tutorial" mode. If you already know the game, you can probably get by without it (the interface is self-explanitory). Shut it off in the "Options" screen.
Dungeon screen shots coming soon!
TIPS & TRICKS
- If something feels wrong, check 3 places: on the left of the main screen, at the top of your device, and in the log at the bottom of your device. These areas describe the state of the game.
- There are some known bugs with the client: Once connected you can still add players; dungeon transition sometimes shows buttons.
- Version 1.01 - Bug fixes
- Version 1.1 - Bid passing
- Version 1.15 - OSX & Linux
- Version 1.2 - Multiverse